Second Day - The BillBoard Bash

12:14 PM


The Billboard Bash- the party that everyone had been anticipating. As soon as I walked into the spacious, luxurious venue, I knew it was going to be a fun night. Minutes after making my way through the crowd, I was already interviewing one of the nominees for Latin Artist of the Year category- Larry Hernandez which also did a mini presentation that night.  


In attendance there were not only numerous musical artists, but Telemundo actors, actresses and other celebrities were present as well. I had a chance to interview Prince Royce. Hasta me canto un pedasito de su spanish version of "Stand by Me" the Ben E. King classic. 


After those interviews and several others, with local and international celebrities, I was finally able to sit down, relax and indulge in a yummy cosmo. 

This party also finished pretty late, but I was not planning on staying there the whole night being that the billboards were the next day. I needed my beauty sleep!

You Might Also Like

0 comments