Day Two of my Billboard experience!

1:32 PM

Wednesday afternoon, I made my way down to the Coliseo to cover the artist rehearsals. When I arrived, they placed me in a room near the stage where all of the artists were supposed to come out to a mini press conference. Some came, others didn't. I had the privilege of interviewing both David Bisbal and Nelly Furtado. They are both very humble and were very kind to the media, unlike a few others - como a la que se le olvido su cancion!


After that I made my way to a seminar "How I wrote that song" . The seminar was hosted by Ivy Queen, Angel Y Khriz, La Secta, Alex Cuba (wrote Nelly Furtado's "Manos Al Aire"). It was cool to learn how these artists get their inspiration to write these beautiful songs that eventually turn into hits. Ivy Queen was very empowering; she shared a lot of her struggles with some of her past relationships and told us how writing helped her get through it all.  After the seminar, I was off to get ready to attend yet another party later that night...





You Might Also Like

0 comments