The beginning

9:58 PM

As many of you guys might already know, I was given the opportunity to cover the Latin Billboards in Puerto Rico a few weeks ago. It was an amazing and unforgettable experience! I would like to share with you all my experiences there which is why I will be a writing a blog for each day that I was over there. Enjoy!

I got there Tuesday afternoon, and I already had some where to go. Before these award shows, sponsors create different conferences, and cocktail reception parties that media, artists, and celebrities can attend before the big night. They're  more like social networking parties, but better because you can stand 10 feet away from your favorite artists as they perform a hit song while you get around the room collecting business cards!


La fiesta se termino como a las 5 de la mañana. This reception party contó con la participación de Elvis Crespo, Victor Manuelle, Zone D' Tambora, N'Klabe, Bachata Heightz, and the Puerto Rican reggaeton duo Angel y Khriz.


Pero I couldn't leave too late...I had to cover the artists' rehearsals the next morning!

You Might Also Like

0 comments