"There is no shortcut to success"

1:02 AM



Will Smith has a point right? We truly do have to work hard in order to get to where we want to get. Success doesn't come in a bottle, it is something we have to work hard for.

I really wanted to share with you all this great video a close friend of mine posted on my wall today of Will Smith and his "Wisdom." I didn't think this man was so inspirational until I watched this clip. I'm glad I found someone as positive as me.

I would always wonder on Will Smith's secret of attracting success to his life. The man is not only a fantastic actor, but he is also a talented film producer and rapper who turns everything he touches into gold. And now you can do the same thing too. All you have to do is believe in yourself and be aware of your strengths and weaknesses and work on improving them.

Enjoy...

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will Smith really is an inspirational man. I love how he keeps so simple.
    Thanks for posting Yisel!

    peace and love

    ReplyDelete