Change Your Reality!

10:01 PM


Hey guys! I know I've been gone for awhile... but i am back.

Many of you already know the type of person i am if you have been following my status updates on both Facebook and Twitter... Extremely positive.

I am probably the most positive person you will ever know. However, i have days where things are not running as smoothly as they should, and i begin to unconsciously think negative thoughts. A big no no for one main reason: Our thoughts determine our lives.


So what does this mean? For example, if you are constantly complaining about not having money to pay for your bills you will only be attracting more of this to your life. Instead of attracting an abundance of money, you will be doing the complete opposite, and you will find yourself overwhelmed with bills. This is just one example of what a negative thought can do.

But what if i told you that by following these three basic steps you can eradicate and stop negative thoughts, will you do it? So what are you waiting for? Take control of your life and follow these basic steps. Enjoy


Step 1- Make the decision that you are going to be the one to decide what your thoughts are and will be. You can control what you think about. This means making a daily effort to consciously program positive thoughts or affirmations into your mind.

Step 2- Surround yourself with positive people. Have you ever heard the saying, "birds of a feather flock together"? It is the same with both positive and negative people. If your current friends do nothing but tear others down, complain, and generally be negative, it is going to be very difficult for you to get over being negative in that environment. You may, very well, need to make some new friends.

Step 3- Change your language.Instead of saying, I have no money to pay for my bills say- I have so much money, and I have paid for all of my bills even if you haven't. Also, the words 'should', 'could' and 'might', are out. For example, change "I might go and fix the car" to "I will go and fix the car". That way you're talking action and making a promise you are more likely to stick to.

You Might Also Like

0 comments