Let's go LIVE...

6:37 PM

Hola amigos!

Hope this Friday is treating you well. I wanted to share with you all my experience going LIVE for the very first time in ENGLISH!!

It happened this week on Thursday when tropical storm Andrea decided to hit the bay area. I was called in early to do live shots for both Spanish and English news stations from Manatee County.

At first, I was a bit nervous because I've never done any live shots for Baynews 9, but I told myself... I can do this. This is just one more experience I need to go through... and I did.

I can tell you that it was pretty good for a first time.

One thing I can tell all of my fellow news reporters who have not yet gone live... it's not that big of deal. The key to a successful live shot is to have fun, remain calm, and do what you know how to do best...REPORT.

 I know I had a blast, and I am very grateful that I was given the opportunity to do it.

XOXO,

Yisel

P.S Check out my crazy live shot picture. I even lost my earrings thanks to the gusty winds of Tropical Storm Andrea.






You Might Also Like

0 comments