New year! New job

10:08 PM

Hello friends! It's been exactly three months from the last time I posted a blog. A lot has happened! Let me start of by saying that I am no longer with Univision, I accepted a news reporting position with Infomas. It's the Spanish news station of Brighthouse Network. I must say that although I have only been there for almost a month, I love it!

You all know how I feel about opportunities that truly challenge an individual, and luckily enough I am getting just that in Infomas.



In addition to reporting i made my debut in their English network Baynews 9 it's like Channel 13 in Orlando. It was great!


Although many of you close to me were already informed, I wanted to publicly make it known.

Thanks for the unconditional support and remember this is just the beginning of Yisel Tejeda's career. I will continue to work hard for you all.

Believe in yourself ! In your potential don't let anyone and I mean anyone tell you : You Can't Do it

Much love

Yisel Tejeda

You Might Also Like

0 comments