Student Success!

12:41 PM

It fills me with great happiness to have students come to me for advice and guidance about their career goals. I appreciate their trust, and the opportunity to be of assistance to them. For this reason, I have decided to dedicate this blog to all the students that have come to me with their questions or concerns. 


To me you are all successful. The passion that lies within each and everyone of you to do something with your lives, is already an accomplishment. I know it can be a challenge especially when you are a part of a society where peer pressure abounds. Remove yourself from any negative environment. Create your own environment. Always remind yourself of what is it you want! What are your goals? I suggest you to create a Vision Board with all of your goals, hang it somewhere visible so that everyday you can be reminded of your vision. You will notice that you will find the motivation within to accomplish every single goal on that board. Guarantee! Stay positive! Stay educated! And most importantly have fun!!! 


XOXO

Yisel Tejeda

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. ily and you know how to keep me and everyone motivated ily

    ReplyDelete