I am back: Debra Lafave, libre de cargos!!

1:02 AM

Queridos amigos, from now on, you'll be able to watch my packages through here. It's been a long time from the last time I blogged, and I tell you, I am so happy to be back.  


Today, I am with Noticias Univision Florida Central- Tampa. 




This new chapter in my life has been phenomenal and a true blessing. I had no idea what was in store for me, but by the first week, I knew this is where I wanted to be. I learn something new everyday. It's an ongoing learning experience. Everyday I am presented with new challenges, which I must overcome and learn from.


 So, I am going to utilize this space, so that you all can be a part of my growth. Since each and everyone of you has played a key role in my success. Your messages and comments have motivated me to keep going and become the best I can possibly be. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments