My reflection

12:52 AM

I did not want to go to bed before sharing with you my reflection on recording Entre Nos today as the official host. I had a blast! Today's show definitely reminded me of how much I enjoy the entertainment industry. 


It had been a while from my last recording being that I was in recovery mode, but I must confess that when I walked into that studio and  I interviewed one of my favorite artists here in Orlando, Ñeco, I couldn't help but smile. This is my passion, this is my purpose is what I thought. 


I also want to take this opportunity to tell each and every one of you thank you! You guys might not realize it, but I actually look at your facebook and twitter comments and they just motivate me even more to accomplish each and every one of my dreams. 


So stand by my side porque esta que esta aquí is taking over the world!!


Goodnight, xoxo


Yisel Tejeda
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

You Might Also Like

0 comments