Yisel Tejeda, a proud shooter, huh?

2:05 PM

A proud shooter? I know it might sound surprising at first, but after completing my concealed weapon/ firearm license course what else can I possibly say? I am really excited that Pedro Adorno from the Florida Shooting Academy reached out to me and offered me his course. Never in a hundred years would I have ever imagined myself holding a gun. But hey, I am so glad I learned.


You could ask him, I was pretty scared at first. In fact, my hands began to sweat, i had sweat dripping down my back, but once he gave me the scenario that I needed to shoot all 50 bullets in order to get to where I wanted to get, I just started shooting that 9mm like no tomorrow.  

Thank you Pedro for taking me out of my comfort zone and being so patient with this student that would stop and ask for breaks to see if her instructor will let her leave without shooting all 50.

If you too want to feel like a proud shooter, call Pedro Adorno from Florida Shooting Academy  at (407) 587-5000.

You Might Also Like

0 comments