Let's Talk Inspiration

4:04 PM

Hello loves! Hola mis amores!

This week I had the pleasure of chatting to wonderful H.S. students about Education! These amazing Hispanic students received the Vilma Fernandez Zalupski Academic Excellence Award from St. Pete College.  They were so excited, and I was even more excited for them. It definitely took me back in time to my years in school. Just like me, these students are eager to learn and dedicated to education.

Below you can find some pictures of the event. The most gratifying moment was when several of them approached me and told me.. "Your speech inspired me", that's exactly what I wished for. I wanted to inspire these students to believe that they can do whatever they want to do as long as they have an education and a vision.

These students are destined for success. Remember... "Whatever the mind can conceive it can achieve".






















You Might Also Like

0 comments