Oscars 2014...was popping!

11:27 AM




Man! Last night I watched the Oscars and all I can say is... Man! I love Ellen! This woman did an outstanding job hosting the Academy awards. Pizza delivery...Selfies...Fairy costume.






What about the acceptance speeches? Lupita Nyong'o moved everyone with her speech. She won an award for her role in "12 years a slave." My man... Matthew McConaughey wins best actor for his role in "Dallas Buyers Club." In his speech... he thanked his fellow nominees, cast mates, and...God!


Jared Leto... took home the Best Supporting Actor Academy Award as a transgendered woman in "Dallas Buyers Club"- he started his speech by telling the audience about a teenage girl from Louisana. He described her as a H.S dropout and a single mom... that woman he later revelead was his momma... who accompanied him to the Oscars as his date along with Leto’s brother Shannon.




And of course.. siendo latina.. I can't forget to mention Alfonso Cuarón who won best director Oscar for his movie "Gravity." Orgullo latino... sin duda.


So now you tell me what did you enjoy the most of this year's Oscars?






You Might Also Like

0 comments