I want a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame....

9:40 PM

Monday's recent celeb to be presented with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame reminded me on how bad I want one...Haha! Hey there is nothing wrong with dreaming, plus dreams do come true. Anyways, one of my favorite movie actresses, Kate Winslet was honored with the star... Should I mention she looked absolutely stunning, this was her first appearance after giving birth to her son Bear 3 months ago.


This gorgeous doll has been nominated for an Oscar not once, or twice, but six times, including for her role as Rose alongside Leonardo DiCaprio in 1998's Titanic. She took the golden statue home in 2009 for her role as a Nazi concentration camp guard in the The Reader.

You go girl. You deserve the star and more!





You Might Also Like

0 comments