Carmel Cafe-Great dining experience

10:49 PM

Hola amigos! Hello friends! So I accepted a media invitation to this great restaurant called Carmel Cafe! 



They invited me to try there "Spring Menu," and I have one thing to say- delicious! The appetizer was a sausage and pineapple flatbread. The taste was perfect. Sweet and Salty, just how I like it. 
Second on the list: Grilled Shrimp & Pasta!! 


The shrimp was amazing but the sauce on the pasta was exquisite. It was a sweet tomato jam. Yum yum yum!

Now to all of my hummus lovers...Carmel Cafe has something for you. The Mezze Platter! It brings muhammarra, edamame hummus, goat cheese, stuffed peppers, crispy fried feta, marinated artichoke hearts, sundried tomato, and grilled pita!!!  Delicious

 
This spot is great. It has a wide variety of plates and if you are looking for a modern, yet intimate and comfortable dining experience I highly recommend it! 

Visit their website: carmelcafe.com 



You Might Also Like

0 comments