Inspiring the leaders of tomorrow...

12:34 AM

Hola amigos! Hello Friends! So, here goes the highlight of my week: Great American Teach In!! 

Yes! This year I had the pleasure once again of speaking to young, bright, and inquisitive students. This time around they were 4th and 5th graders from Wimauma elementary school. 

They had a lot of fun questions for me including if I've interviewed the president, or Lebron James... To which I answered No, and no, but very soon. Jaja. 

You know that feeling when you know you've inspired someone to do better and bigger things? Well that's my objective everytime I stand before these youngsters. I hope to inspire them to become the leaders of tomorrow. 

Check out the pics.


Ahora en español! El punto culminante de mi semana fue....Great American Teach In! 

Es un programa donde profesionales hablan con estudiantes sobre sus respectivas carreras. 

Tuve el placer de visitar la escuela primaria de Wimauma, donde hable con estudiantes del cuarto y quinto grado sobre mi profesión. Los estudiantes estaban muy entusiasmados y me hicieron varias preguntas, entre ellas "¿Mrs! Has entrevistado al presidente" ? Otro me preguntó si he entrevistado al jugador de baloncesto Lebron James! Obviamente las repuestas fueron que no! Y no pero que muy pronto! Jaja.

Además enfatizé la importancia de la educación. 

La razón por la cual disfruto estas actividades es porque se que de alguna manera u otra puedo inspirar a estos pequeños alcanzar sus sueños! 


YT,

Xoxo 


You Might Also Like

0 comments